The forerunner of the Institute of Orthopedics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation "Dr. Miroslav Zotovic" was a workshop for the production of orthopedic devices, which are 1952. run by the masters at a trappist monastery Mary Star, in whose immediate vicinity is our Institute and by whome our Institute is better known by the informal name – Trapisti.
The workshop quickly grew into a center for physical rehabilitation of disabled people, and later acquired the status of the Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Since 1970. the Institute was named after Dr. Miroslav Zotovic, respected military surgeon and a national hero of the World War Two.
Today, the Institute "Dr Miroslav Zotović" is respectable medical institution with 9 organizational units and extends to 3 locations: the main hospital complex in the Delibasino Selo (Ttrapisti), spa complex in Slatina, the CBR external ambulance that works on the old site of the Clinical center.
Orthopedic Department took on the present form after reconstruction 2003. and after it was strenghtened human resources by coming of orthopedic surgeons headed by Prim. Dr. Slavko Manojlovic into Institute with the aim of building a modern orthopedic center.
• ZOFMR "Dr Miroslav Zotović"
• Ministry of Health and Social Welfare of RS
• Health Insurance Fund of RS
• Medical Chaber of RS
• AAOS (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons)
• EFORT (European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
Scheduling the inspection can be made by telephone:
+387 51 348 443
+387 51 348 444 / ext 627